Monday, January 4, 2010

Subframe Connectors What Kind Of Local Autobody Shops Perform Welding For Aftermarket Car Parts-subframe Connectors??

What kind of local autobody shops perform welding for aftermarket car parts-subframe connectors?? - subframe connectors

I have a couple of connectors SUBFRAME double diamond for my Trans Am 02 and I need the soldiers on the underside of the vehicle obtained. Muffler shops make this kind of service?. Lifting from the vehicle to be used, have a "unity in the big wave," not an image "off" lift "that are hung where all 4 tires and the car if it is supported by the Center.

3 comments:

ssracing said...

perhaps better suited to a race shop to find it is not for you. Always have my support, but the car in the four corners on the box is. on the back and welding sucks

ladymech... said...

Some body shops will do this job, but I think you're looking for someone who specializes in customizing cars. That is where you should go see and talk to them.

Pedro S said...

almost all the body shop can solder .. and can not quiet shops .... Call to ... In my town we have only 2 Welders ... a lot of farm machinery ...

Post a Comment