Friday, January 8, 2010

Breakthrough Bleeding Dark Brown I Have Breakthrough Bleeding But Am Not Due To Start My Period For Another Week?

I have breakthrough bleeding but am not due to start my period for another week? - breakthrough bleeding dark brown

I was recently diagnosed with the flu and Tamiflu, and a Z-pack for sore throat. Not sure if this would have caused the bleeding, but bleeding is not normal. It is dark brown and usually in the form of lumps. What is fever? Is this something I would call my doctor?

FYI - I clots every month, so nothing new. It is the fact that there is a different color, and not when the month when I was scared. Thank you.

2 comments:

Ticha said...

It can be ovulatory bleeding after my doctor to normal and 60% of all women worldwide have experienced at least once in their life!

Of course, if I'm not a doctor (I'm still in training to be), and I do not know your current health status ... I suggest you consult a doctor!

can be a little flippant, but I always say: "Prevention is better than cure (though) out of time!

Hope nothing wrong and our best wishes! ;)

Fi said...

Sometimes the women bleed when they become pregnant during a test. Even women with ovarian cancer polystistic get it Do not worry, it's not bad, but I recommend you go a doctor or a gynecologist

Post a Comment