Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Outside Ceremony Decorations Anyone Know Of An Affordable Wedding Venue In The Atlanta Area That Allows Outside Catering And Alcohol?

Anyone know of an affordable wedding venue in the Atlanta area that allows outside catering and alcohol? - outside ceremony decorations

I work with a tiny budget, because I want to buy a house, a day, a lot of money to a party to shoot. I am a designer, so I'm being creative, my own cake and decoration, but I do not know anyone with a beautiful garden to get married and I am not a religious ceremony. I have a few parents to cook meals for the reception and get my own alcohol in a regular store to save a few thousand dollars. The problem is that every dating site you need to get the Frou Frou catering and bar service using ridiculous. I am pleased to marry in October, hopefully on Saturday to welcome all parents of my city, and I think 40-50 people attend. Has anyone a recommendation for a secret location that has an outdoor area of Nice (which I like flowers and vegetation) that a tent or dining room which can accommodate an interior? I'm not set yet on a topic, so I am open to the eccentric and unique.

2 comments:

sunshyne... said...

Check out the villas, which can be rented for a day or a week. I found it on HomeAway.com: http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/ ... She did not say what you want to spend, but rents for $ 1200/night. I'm in Detroit in a similar situation, but for 200 people. If I have a house like this could find in my neighborhood, I would certainly consider the matter.

Good luck!

Miss_Au... said...

If you do not see the http://talk.theknot.com councils, that the ladies are very helpful and most of them are on tight budgets.

Post a Comment