Sunday, February 28, 2010

What Are The Current Subprime Rates What Do I Need To Prepare To Refinance Into A Fixed Rate Loan?

What do I need to prepare to refinance into a fixed rate loan? - what are the current subprime rates

My current mortgage is given to an adjustment in the next September have, I want to know what steps I take this opportunity to consider refinancing to a fixed rate loan. My credit score is brilliant and is approximately 600th I have only about $ 2000 credit card debt and you pay this month. Why is the credit score is so low because my credit card debt collections for high, but I managed to bear fruit in the period 1999-2001. Someone told me that, in contrast to the negative beareu credits. I was told that these negative factors must remain on my credit up to 7 years? The clock is ticking and I'm so stressed now, I do not know where to start. The lending industry is more stringent lending standards, because of problems with a high risk of notable to refinance at the end to lose, so I can not afford my house, the higher payment? My current rate is 6.35% for $ 289.000, will my payment be after September? I do not think that my payment will be doubled to right? PLZ HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment