Friday, February 19, 2010

How Long Hair Grows A Mount Why Do Neutered Male Dogs Try To Mount Female Spayed Dogs?

Why do neutered male dogs try to mount female spayed dogs? - how long hair grows a mount

I took a year 11 / 2 old neutered today and this afternoon, weighed on my spayed 1 years and began to dry hump her face. I do not know how long he was neutered, but you can see that your hair begins to grow, and the scar is still visible, so I assume it was in the past two months. Do you believe that your libido still occur, or there is something of a field or possibly a combination of both? The two are mixtures of laboratory.

3 comments:

Geek Chic said...

You do not have the testosterone levels in the body. If I had my dog neutered last few years, my vet said it could leave up to 6 months for all OT testosterone in his body. In essence, this means that if your dog on the female not neutered, especially that of the heat, have always the same, insists that otherwise would have. Not really a difference in him up to 3 months after sterilization.

Pam said...

Editing is not always a sexual thing. Dogs domain also display assembly. You will see an alpha female constituency, a young woman, sometimes.

David J said...

I have no idea, ask the army neutral if you can find! that initially a bit shy to respond to questions of neutrality.

Sorry, you (not them)

Post a Comment