Thursday, January 21, 2010

Adult Viral Ear Infection Painful Adult Ear Infection Accompanied By Viral Infection. Relief?! Tylenol, Sudafed?

Painful Adult Ear Infection Accompanied by Viral Infection. Relief?! Tylenol, Sudafed? - adult viral ear infection

I had a cold since Christmas Day (the example was to) the worst of times. My son of 15 months and her husband, but both are more than now, with some left nasal congestion.

Suddenly, yesterday morning, I had chills and fever. WHOI my body ached. I woke up this morning with a terrible pain in my left ear. Soon he began to fly and spread to the whole head. I can not hear.

So I went to my doctor and he gave me an antibiotic against viruses and nasonex nasal spray for my ear. I understand the connection between my throat, nose and ears, and how it will help. I know I will not wait until the pain disappears suddenly, when I used.

My real question is, how can I alleviate this terrible pain in my ear until it does?

I take Sudafed: Migraine extreme cold helps the nose and the body / but do nothing to my ear. Can I also Tylenol? Or what can help the pain? "

4 comments:

jonathan h said...

Tylenol

mytwodog... said...

If you have an ear infection, you should consult a doctor, a antiobitic clarified as the only opportunity. can not remove the-counter medications an ear infection. Tylenol will help reduce pain but not eliminate the infection from your system.

rhys n lian said...

First, if your doctor said it was viral, it would have received antibiotics ......... Therefore, the whole country is immune to antibiotics! MRSA causes and VRA's! Sudafed not cure the cold, and not only for the temporary relief of the symptoms disappear, the virus itself continues to Sudafed and Tylenol or Advil for the pain of hearing can. Try Motrin if the work Tylenol. You can have an ear infection, if this is the case, antibiotics are produced, if your viral work, the usual antibiotics.

oscar m said...

Midol try. and go to the doctor

Post a Comment